Monday, October 16, 2006

Random Name of the Week

I'm going to try and make this a regular thing. As often as I can, I gather with a couple of friends in the canteen for this purpose. I think I should encourage more people to engage in such form of activity. It not only stimulates your verbal-linguistic intelligence, but brightens your day considerably. Ready? Here goes...
Step 1: Gather with a couple of friends in a crowded area, like a canteen (keep it in school if you want to be safe)
Step 2: Come up with a random name, along the lines of (first name) (middle name) (surname) (chinese name)
Step 3: Look for an innocent-looking person minding his/her own business.
Step 4: Dare your friend to walk up to the person and ask if his/her name is ___________.
Step 5: Observe your target's reaction
Step 6: See whether you or your friend cracks up first

Trust me, this works wonders on a crappy day. Therefore, innocent reader, I leave you with this week's random name. The first ever Random Name of the Week is... (drumroll)... Filbert Carlton Ong Wei Mun! Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger victoriaxannamx33 said...

hello. comment me back.. asl?

16/10/06 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home