Sunday, April 22, 2007

This Week was...Interesting

To say the least.

From the rugby finals on Monday to the Pines/American Club on Friday, this week has been one of the most eventful I've had this year. On a side note, why is it interesting when the air con gets blocked? Because e vent full. Okay shoot me, I couldn't resist.

In light of certain recent developments, we need to give a huge shout of thanks to the Old Man Upstairs (and I'm not referring to Mr Jones). What can I say, "we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him"- Romans 8:28.

While those around me have been lavishly enjoying themselves this week (Ice Cream Week -hackcough-), I have been a true blue guaikia and actually bothered to catch up on work, even to the point of starting on stuff that I know I won't have time to do later on. Cao has declared me the team nerd, which is ironic considering my general I'd-rather-be-bitten-tenderly-by-an-old-man attitude towards some of my work.

Ah well, chem prac calls ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home