Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Suan God of World

That, ladies and gentlemen, is Jeremy Tan Wei Jie's new title. Yes, he has indeed been promoted from Suan King to the height of immortal deity. This follows OM today, when Major Manjan proceeded to come up with a chain of random Haven moments. Suan el grande, et memorium. One can only imagine if we made a clip called "Haven in 5 minutes with Jeremy", and put it as a bonus feature in the DVD.

Speaking of DVD, I was wrecked that they didn't interview Gid and I together for the "Behind the Scenes" segment. We would then be able to tell the world of our random escapades, like using the fake rifles to play CS in the CPA.

What does Haven mean to you?
Me: Well, last time, when the teacher ask me "Have you done your homework?" then I say "Haven('t) lahh".
Gid: But now, when the teacher ask the same question, i can say "Haven, whatt".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmph. Yes, it would have been better to interview you and Gid together, instead of Gid and I.

He made me look weird, while he looked cool.

Madam Khang 0 - 1 Chunky

Happy memories :D

15/3/07 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah jlow you like that put my full name hor. like that people search my name confirm plus chop 100% guarantee find their way here. oh my. but if the mpac ppl interview you and gid hor. must remind them to bring the wide lens. :P

"wide lens not wide school"

16/3/07 10:08 AM  
Blogger nothing rhymes with gideon said...

nabeh jeremy tan weijie you asking for it.

eh van i didnt do it on purpose )))):

18/3/07 4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Gid :) I had a great time!!

*Switches from Van to Madam Khang*

JEREMY DON'T BE MEAN!

GIDEON WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!

haha :)

21/3/07 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home