Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Model Student 101

After a week of lessons, I have travelled so much in-between classes that I could probably earn frequent flyer miles. You see, I stay in my own class for about one subject. Following careful observation of my peers and myself, I've decided that the general behaviour leaves much to be desired. Therefore, I have made it my responsibility to compile a behaviour guide* for every wannabe Model Student.

Model Student 101
1. Never have your hands in your pockets. Teachers may deem this as disrespectful.
1a. Never spoof a teacher scolding someone for having his hands in his pockets in front of the teacher (I barely got away with it).
2. Never drag your chair, yawn or slouch during maths. It prohibits your absorbtion (is that a word?) of 'Cosmic energy'.
3. Never leave your GDC lying around. Someone might delete your Mario game.
4. Never leave your bag unattended in class. You may return to find a fire extinguisher in it.
5. Never introduce yourself as Bob. You might be asked to build something.
5a. Unless, of course, your name really is Bob.
6. Never make bad jokes about your subject material (Okay I'm guilty of this one. But ceteris peribus sounds like a swearword..)
7. Never mock lit techniques by repeating the same start of a sentence.
8. Keep yourself awake by imagining your teacher in a ballet suit.

* Everything in this guide is completely tongue-in-cheek. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental

p.s. Why does OMer rhyme with jomer?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot the bit about your bag getting chained to a table

28/1/07 4:08 AM  
Blogger yours truly said...

fine. or find your books distributed into even piles around the classroom

28/1/07 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home