Saturday, June 02, 2007

Jetlag

So we're back from Michigan State University, and I shall attempt not to go on one of those hyper spam crazes that some (or one) of my teammates is bound to go on. "We won! We won!" etc etc. (for more details please refer to www.thisisjeremy.wordpress.com.) It appears that my attempts to readjust my body clock on the 20-hour plane ride(s) back were well and truly futile. Here I am, at 3am, with noone online.

What I will do is thank my teammates for being perpetually great, each a captain in his own right. Have to thank the school, for making us poster boys of the "School supports its students' endeavours" cause (it kinda paid off, didn't it). Thank God for being there during good times and bad, happy times and sad, even Tiger time.

Apart from Common Tests ominously around the corner, a very busy school vacation grins maliciously at my queasy insides. OM pictures will be up when available, with more shots where I blinked at the flash than I can ever recall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home