Monday, January 08, 2007

Orientation

So I've just started Year5/J1/Grade11 whatever you call it. The past week has been highly amusing, catching up with old friends and making new ones. I will post pictures when my OGL/Chinese B HL-taking-group-mate sends us the photos.

Today began the second week of school, and subject options day! I opted for HL English A1, Maths and History, and SL Chem, Chinese B and Econs. If you're in ACSIB too and just made identical or similiar options, I send my apologies in advance. A certain teacher regularly sends me out of class for excessive telling of bad jokes, so I sympathise with my future classmates.

Anyway I've already decided that we should set aside a desk in Chem class for any girls experiencing monthly pains. We can call it the Periodic Table xD

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice burn

10/1/07 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUT I WANT YOU IN MY CLASS

EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T SPELL MERINGUE xDD

13/1/07 5:42 AM  
Blogger yeang daniel said...

teehee im sure your classmates thank you for your apology. XD

19/1/07 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home