Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Mother's Students

On Friday, I saw a bunch of my mother's ex-students. They invited her to their class reunion, and I happened to be around the area after dinner. The girls (some of them rather good-looking) have all started work by now, while the guys are finishing their uni.

It got me thinking, what would our class reunion be like in say, 10 years? You see, my mother used to be a GEP teacher in Dunman High (this bunch of people), and before that ACS(I) (I know a couple of her students there through church and stuff) and RI. Looking at how once they got together they couldn't stop talking rot, I'm excited about what I'll experience next time. Class reunions will probably be reminiscent of the class scapegoats, etc etc. It would also be amusing to see who turns out as what. Who's balding, who's earning millions and who turns up in chains. Somehow, half the allure is gone cos we're (almost) all still going to be in the same school for the next two years. But still, it's gonna be fun (:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO ALL-TIME-LOW!!!!

- A REALLY SMART PERSON.

22/11/06 6:03 AM  
Blogger yours truly said...

finish exams already very free hor

22/11/06 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for sure GH will be whining about his wife and children and Jin won't be talking to Gerald :)

22/11/06 9:56 AM  
Blogger yours truly said...

Patrick will be dating an older woman, and Lips will be...Lips. xD

24/11/06 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home