Saturday, December 09, 2006

School Canteen

In the Air-Conditioned School (Dover) that I attend, we have an air-conditioned canteen. Wanting to make eating in the school canteen more attractive (probably some Masterplan from the MOE...again), the stalls all have wacky names. Stalls have names that play on their ware, like The West Wing (Chicken Rice), Oasis (Drinks) and Just For Mee (Noodles).

Anyway, because of the influx of new students, the school is renovating the canteen, sort of. They're adding 3 new stalls to the canteen next year, and it's anyone's guess as to what they're going to be called. Me being myself, I find this too good an opportunity to resist, and will give speculation a go.

Western Stall selling chicken, beef and pork - Happy Meat
Stall selling burnt food - Carcinogen Royale
Stall selling beef noodles - The Cow-enant
Stall selling Italian cuisine - The Da Vinci Ode
Stall selling dough fritters - I Luv U-Tiao

I seriously have no idea how I come up with all this junk, maybe someone needs to examine my spleen one of these days. Hehh that was random. Bye!

4 Comments:

Blogger dlanorpi said...

Eh... how about 'Galloping Gourmet'? *grin*

10/12/06 2:03 AM  
Blogger yours truly said...

0.o but it's not even vaguely funny..

10/12/06 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I NEED YOUR ADDRESS

13/12/06 5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about - The Subcontinent - Indian Cuisine North & South

13/12/06 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home