Wednesday, November 29, 2006

See you in a few

(that rhymes!)

Anyway I'm being dragged to Penang tomorrow for a few days. Will be back next Tuesday. Somehow I haven't felt like blogging over the past few days. But I shall shake the dust off and post once more before I'm off tomorrow morning.
On Monday we had OM gathering at Tim's house, sort of a birthday thing for him and Major Manjan (he's been promoted from Captain). While discussing online the previous night, Gid and I decided that our dress code for the gathering shall be Obiang (For the uninitiated, this is a colloquial term used to describe a style of dressing that's loud and over-the-top). Scurrying around to find others to join in with our devious plot, we convinced Daniel and Isaac to pledge themselves. But they both pang seh-ed and deserve to be thrown into the pool at the next gathering!
So, Monday came and Gid and I showed up in this:

Gid's the shameless freak in shirt and boardshorts, while I went for the Hawaiian flower print-reflective sunglasses look. I believe we can now be officially classified as shameless idiots. Cheers!

p.s. the dress code for our next gathering shall be Nerd Fashion!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did not pangseh man.. orange is like.. halfway.

yeang

30/11/06 4:19 PM  
Blogger yours truly said...

the orange shirt was sort of obiang, but you needed to pair it with something better than JEANS..

5/12/06 3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOTSTUFF!

-professor jo

8/12/06 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home