Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How does one waste a week in school?

Now that Orientation is over, we've been having 'Bridging Courses', for all the different subjects. What it means to the school, is to give us an introduction to what the subject covers over the next two years. It's like a last chance to back out. What it means to us, is time to catch up on sleep and talk rot with friends.

Well, at least that's what it means to most people. Being the nice, sweet and charming individual that I am, I chivalrously lent my jacket to a certain someone for the past few days. This, of course, leaves me without a pillow. Therefore, I resort to talking rot with the poor people sitting next to me. Today during Lang Arts, the rhyme reminded me of this thing I heard from someone (Hadi?) during Haven rehearsal last year.

Simple Simon met a Pie Man on the way to the county fair;
Said Simple Simon to the Pie Man, "What have you got there?"
Said the Pie Man to Simple Simon, "PIES LAH, STUPID!"
It's kinda sad (Costly? xD) when cheap thrills are the only thing keeping you from losing your sanity. At least it's only two more days, and then class allocations come out next week. Poor, poor class.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Daryl (Lim) here. Yes I know how delighted you would be if Daryl Ho decided to comment here.

As I said, Lectures =/= Lessons.

11/1/07 4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im guessing this is where i post shit!! =D

11/1/07 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOO STOP GUILT-TRIPPING ME. D: D: D:

13/1/07 5:43 AM  
Blogger yours truly said...

Hierophant - Daryl would comment in German.. though I would love it if he did the mass dance again :D
<>< - no kidding
jame - marks & spencer!

13/1/07 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home