Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Longest Joke In The World

I'm really sorry if this is bad/you've heard it before but this has to be shared with the world.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE xD

Anyway, I woke up this morning with a new zit. The new long, hard...school hours are probably at fault, not helped by the fact that my school's so dusty it hurts. Bio students probably dissect dust bunnies -.- Although I would've preferred hiding at home, I had to brave it in public for church activities. It must be really obvious, cos my 11-year-old group members were all telling me. DIE. GLASS HALF EMPTY. FROG DROWN IN BUTTER. SLASH WRIST -EMO EMO-

Hehe, went bowling with some church friends in the evening at Marina Square, where i proceeded to bump into IAN LIM WEI. After more random stuffs, I had intelligentconversation with Kelvin on the way home, and now I'm stoning around waiting for the Arsenal match to start.

I should replicate my self-occupation (that sounds wrong!) tactics for lectures on thursday/friday and go do sudoku/play mario on my GDC. Bye bye
p.s. what's this? (<><) It's Fish bowling! ^^

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stoopid fa99ot

13/1/07 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY BABY!!!!

-JOANNE

15/1/07 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<>< manages to see a part of himself in a blog...

19/1/07 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<>< manages to see a part of himself in a blog...

19/1/07 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home